You know me. The Doctor. The Oncoming Storm. The Predator.
Titles are not meaningful in this context. Doctor Who?
I was just reading a John/Mary ficlet and it wasn’t until it said the baby’s name was Dean that I realized I was in the wrong damn fandom
It’s back. I love this so much
Adulthood in a gif.
Yep. With alcohol and messy sobbing in the middle.
If you ever feel like you’ve screwed up, just remember that in 1348 the Scots thought it would be a good idea to invade England because the English were weakened by the Plague. They subsequently caught the plague themselves, went back to Scotland, and killed half their own population.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
people run “aesthetic blogs” where they just reblog pics of like neon lights and pools of water and weird textures and stuff and i don’t really get it but i like to look at those blogs, it’s nice to know that you guys are out there, always silent, never getting into fights, just reblogging pics of wrinkled plastic bags… keep doing ur thing
id hit up barnes and noble during the purge
waking up everyday seems a little excessive